My sister is all grown up and getting married!


1 comment


Jennifer is getting married this Saturday...I can't believe this day is almost here!  As the Matron of Honor, I am supposed to give a toast at the reception and I am struggling with what to say.  I have 20 years of memories to pull from and so many emotions to follow up with those memories. The other factor to think about is will I be able to speak without crying...I get teared up just thinking about her in her wedding dress walking down the aisle. So I guess I will have to count on the Holy Spirit to give me the strength I need!


                                                

Our family loves Philip!  I am excited to have another brother.  He is so perfect for Jenn and I am so grateful to God for both of them!      


1 comment

Leave a Reply