November


1 comment

So it is a Saturday night, the kids are bathed, in their pjs and are quietly playing before bedtime. Dan is playing the guitar which provides beautiful background music for the evening. I thought it would be a perfect moment to blog...since I haven't thought about it for a long time...oh, here comes Kolbe, my blogging moment is over...

Ok, It is now Sunday morning, I am going to try this again.

Life in the Johnson household has been very busy the last few months. Along with his job at the high school, Dan is working part time as the youth minister at our parish, we are busy with Emma and Kolbe, and now we are moving... Yes, we have our house on the market and are moving to a new house walking distance from our parish and less than ten minutes from Dan's work. We are going to be renovating the house over the next few months and we are praying that during that time our current house will sell. St Joseph, pray for us!!

In the midst of all of this craziness I hope to keep the blog updated with what is going on. I don't have the best blogging history, so we will see how this goes. :)

1 comment

Leave a Reply