6 Years


1 comment

Oh wait, I have a blog?.....I am back and life is good. 


This past Sunday, Dan and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! Which means 6 years ago today I was lounging on the beach in Mexico, sipping a yummy beverage with my groom...that sounds nice, doesn't it? It was.


But you want to know what else is nice? (Even though I don't always remember this) I am now sitting on the couch, listening to my 5 year old and 3 year old bond over ice cream, my almost 1 year old is on his feet, proudly pushing around his walker, and I am listening to my husband practice guitar for Mass this Sunday. It is very nice. And I am so grateful for the blessings of our marriage! And hopefully one day my hubby and I will be able to get away and lounge quietly by the beach again... But for now I am content with a fun dinner date:



 In honor of this 6 year celebration (and my return to blogging) I am posting a video of our pretty sweet first dance. Watch and enjoy if you dare...it is hot hot hot.


Our First Dance from Daniel Johnson on Vimeo.

1 comment

Leave a Reply