A Little Update


No comments




I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging. But after receiving some encouragement yesterday, I am determined to post an entry today.
You see, there have been many moments the past two weeks when I thought, "I need to write about this." Like when Joshua rolled over for the first time or ate rice cereal, spit it out and Kolbe gagged. (Of course I don't have a picture or video to document either of those events.)


Or when I worked everything out to drive for Emma's field trip to the pumpkin patch and she said that morning, "mommy, I don't want you to drive me, because I want to ride in Lucy's car." She might as well have stabbed me in the heart.


Or the moment when Kolbe was running around searching for his "purse" and Dan was following him saying, "you mean duffle bag." Classic.
And when in the cry room at Mass, Kolbe goes to the water fountain and decides to turn the knob by the wall and water starts spraying out everywhere...I clearly will have a little Dennis on my hands.





We also helped chaperone the high school campus ministry retreat, and by chaperone, I mean that Dan, Philip, and Anthony were at the retreat and Jenn, Sheena, and I joined forces in taking care of our kids. :)






Emma is definitely a babysitter in training!

Now I must go and deal with the situation at hand...apparently it was time for the trucks in our family to get a bath...


Happy Monday!

Leave a Reply