1 comment

Ok, so this morning I wrote a happy little post about Kolbe. I think my motivation to write it came from my desire to actually have happy thoughts and to jumpstart my day in a good way. I like to post about good things and try to avoid the difficult stuff. But the truth is that adjusting to having three children is hard! I always want to be a good witness and show what a gift children are. For instance, the other day I took my kids to the grocery store. Joshua was in a sling, kolbe was in the cart and emma said she "needed" to push her stroller with her puppy in it. Whenever we are out I always get looks and comments- "My, you have your hands full." Even though there are moments that I want to yell at the kids while we are out- I do my best to control myself and smile so that I can show these people that having children is a blessing and not crazy!
Today I am dealing with a small case of the baby blues. I woke up feeling sad and hormonal, just in a mood. Joshua is in a mood too, which means that the only way to keep him happy today is to carry him in my moby wrap- which is a wonderful thing- but it is hard to carry around an extra 16 pounds- I feel like I am pregnant again. I love carrying him, but it takes away energy and I have no desire to go do the household chores that I need to do, and sadly, I don't even feel like getting on the floor to play with Kolbe. So poor Kolbe is playing a game on our ipad and I am avoiding the stinky diaper that he has as well...
So now that I have vented, I must go address the stinky situation at hand- or bottom.

P.S. I hope you are having a good day, Ana, I miss you!

1 comment

Leave a Reply