Guess Who's Back...back again!


1 comment

Yes, I, Lauren Johnson, tend to do this blogging thing about every 6 months...here i go again!

A lot has happened in our little family since January. The most important being the arrival of "little" Joshua David. "Little" would not be the word I would use since he arrived weighing in at 10 pounds 6 ounces...and I did not have an epidural...


The other big event that is Dan has a new job. The Archbishop asked Dan to become the new Family Life and Respect Life Director of the archdiocese. It was very difficult decision to make because Dan and I both loved working with the youth at the high school. But we felt God's call and now we are diving into the world of family and respect life ministries.

I really want to try to keep up with this blog again and share little moments that happen each day because, well, I think my kids are funny and so cute! :)

Speaking of kids...they are hungry and are asking, I mean begging, for a snack. Hopefully I will be back soon!

1 comment

Leave a Reply